Jewelry house "Estet"
Estet is a leader of Russian jewelry market uniting a trade house, a jewelry factory, a jewelry shop and a whole franchise chain all over Russia. It was a big and challenging project but we have managed to accomplish it. We developed not just an online shop, we created a complete representation of all company branches in the Internet.
Go to the website →
- Develop the project from scratch on Magento platform
- Integrate the ERP system in the site (200 thousand items with constant warehouse synchronization)
- Integrate the custom order functionality
- Create the mobile version for the website
- Develop user-friendly interface/usability
- Automate the affiliate program
- Develop operational space for the franchise managers
- HelpDesk integration with affiliate program
- Develop brands and collections functionality
- Implement functions for B2C and B2B departments
- Integrate the show/hide price module for different groups of affiliates
- Integrate the social networks features
- Integrate the recently viewed items module
- Integrate the customer activity log module
- Enable the function of recommending a product to the affiliated companies
- Integrate the module for product access restriction for different groups of affiliates
- Develop a convenient filter for jewelry search
- Develop the jewelry authentication function
About the Estet project
Examples of implementation
For quick and convenient navigation the main page provides the choice between the business lines of the “Estet” trade house. You also can find required information and contact the managers for details.
The mobile version ensures correct reading and navigation on all iOS and Android devices.
Automated affiliate program functions
Ensures constant online communication between the franchiser and franchisees.
Managers’ operational space
This platform enables the managers to contact customers and affiliates in real time from the site’s administrative panel.
The help and feedback module in the affiliates section enables to get quick answers and solve the incoming issues.
Custom order module
Jewellery is rather personal and individual things. This function enables to order jewellery created by custom sketches or the jewellery from the collections personalised for specific customer’s needs.
The banners area in the online shop section provides visual detailed information on the most profitable offers.
The detailed item filter by brands, categories, manufacturers, gemstones, materials, prices enables to select the most valuable and suitable offers for every request.
The customer can always confirm the bought jewellery authenticity. You just need to enter the figures and letters over the item barcode.
The section for media and all the interested in the “Estet” trade house. Here you can find out the latest news of the brand and the newest trends of the jewelry fashion. Such kind of a blog and online press-centre has positive effect on the conversion rate, brand loyalty and awareness.
The social buttons enable to post the chosen items in the profiles, what additionally promotes the website in the social media and lets to discuss the purchase.
Recently viewed items
The history of recently viewed items lets the customer to retain products and several times increases the potential purchases.
Customer activity log
The manager can always view the items in the customer’s cart.
In the affiliate chain section the managers can recommend products and collections to the brand’s affiliate.
Product access control
In the affiliate chain section the managers can control partners’ roles and provide different access to each category. This concerns the showing/hiding of both the products and the prices.